Facilitated by Freda Marva of Begin Again Coaching
Where are you in your career transition? What questions do you have?
Do any of these sound familiar?
- When I look at job postings online, I either feel over qualified or under qualified. How do I know whether to apply?
- When I go for an interview, how will I answer the awkward questions like: tell me about this gap in your resume or what's your greatest weakness?
- I'm getting advice from everyone; it's often conflicting and it's driving me crazy. Who do I listen to?
- If unemployment is so low, why can't I find a job?
- Oh, and I hate networking!
In this interactive session, Freda Marver will start by sharing some insights her clients have found to be helpful in their career transitions. Then it will be your turn to ask questions. You'll have a chance to submit them in writing if you don't want to ask in front of the group. Or, feel free to email Freda before the session at Freda@BeginAgainCoaching.com. Put "Ask the Career Coach" in the subject line.
Since founding Begin Again Coaching 10 years ago, Freda Marver (MBA, CPCC) has coached over 600 clients in all stages of their careers to gain clarity, confidence and fulfillment in their professional lives. She has been interviewed by Fast Company and Monster.com, as well as local media (StarTribune, KARE11news). Freda says: "Career angst is real. And change can feel daunting. I help clients through the courageous process of finding vitality, meaning and renewal in their work."
Please visit www.BeginAgainCoaching.com to learn more.
There is no need to register in advance. The session is free, but a voluntary donation of $3.00 is suggested.
Anyone is welcome to attend. PLEASE LET OTHERS KNOW WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN THIS PROGRAM.
LOCATION: Christ Presbyterian Church, Hwy. 100 & 70th Street, Edina, MN - Room 306 (programs are non-denominational and open to anyone who wants to attend).